[UNDER REVIEW] DAW crashes when loading in a processed sample

Hi there, I’m using Reaper with windows 10, 16GB of ram. When I load a processed sample in BFD, my DAW crashes. Unprocessed samples seem to work fine. I’m unsure if this is a bug, or what the issue is but I’m hoping someone can help me out.

The standalone works fine. I’m able to load the processed samples without it crashing.

Hi @dekk33,

Thanks for your report. Could you provide us with more info please?

What version of BFD are you using? Can you also let us know some of the processed samples that caused the crash?

Many thanks,
Garcia

Hi @dekk33

Just a friendly reminder about my request.

Many thanks,
Garcia

Hi there, I’m using BFD3. It happens with all the processed samples, however, I managed to find a work around by clicking and dragging the processed samples onto the mixer. When I double click the sample, (the same way I add the unrpocessed samples to the mixer) it causes the crash.

So, problem semi solved. Still unsure why double clicking on them causes a crash though.

Hi @dekk33

Thank you for your reply. What I mean by version is, once you navigate to Help > About BFD3, what’s the version number displayed in the top left corner of the popup?

Also, a couple of examples of the samples you’ve seen the issue in would be very useful for us.

Many thanks,
Garcia