Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

Just a heads up folks, I’m away from work until January now, but I will still be popping my head in - I just may not get to these requests as quickly as usual. Cheers, and Merry Christmas! Hopefully 2022 will bring us all multi-joy.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re on the way back from Covid. Dodgy time for all.
Heres wishing you a good Christmas.

Cheers
David Wyatt

just click on BFD_Drew’s icon (twice), you’ll see the message-button there

Just writing this so I can try get the PM capability so that I can get my BFD2 content :man_facepalming:

sorry.
I can’t send you a message.
Only your profile information will be displayed.

Here are the official rules for getting bumped up a level so you can message:
Get to trust level 1 by…
*** Entering at least 5 topics**
*** Reading at least 30 posts**
*** Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts**

By reading they just mean slowly scrolling by a post. This is set by the software (not BFD) to keep spammers out. It works pretty well.

Hi I have a BFD1.5 license that needs to be upgraded for use with BFD3. The moderator hasn’t approved me for PM so the button doesn’t appear yet. Thanks.

You know… the old “Replaying so I can PM Drew” thingy… how many words do I need? hope this is long enough, need my BFD 2 Data to work!

I’ve tried messaging Drew twice over the Christmas holidays and haven’t heard back from him. Is he even around anymore?

Yes he’s still about but I suspect he had the whole of xmas and new year off.
Yesterday was bank holiday here in the UK too so if he’s back then today would have been his first day back.

I’m waiting to get new auths for all my expansions.

Steve

Thanks. I wouldn’t so much mind but I’ve had to rework some stuff that made use of the BFD 2 content and I need to get that back in use. He’s had my info in one of the PM’s I sent him.

Heya - I don’t see a PM from you. Last thing I can see is from September - please PM me again.

EDIT: Ahhh, see it now :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back Drew. Hope you enjoyed your holidays, along with all of the users here.

2 Likes

Just posting to be active :slight_smile:

I need to be active too…!!

@BFD_Drew are we supposed to PM you if we weren’t able to get the BFD2 files to work? It’s the only one I couldn’t activate in the switch

@BFD_Drew, I PM’ed you a couple times but haven’t got a reply, can you check?

Thanks,
Deron

Hello @BFD_Drew, i too am trying to message you without the option to do so being visible under Chrome or Safari. Could you please message me so that i can give you my infos to replace my BFD1 and 2 libraries. Thank you for your hard work, you are the reason i keep believing in BFD’s future (apart from the great instrument BFD is).

1 Like

@BFD_Drew PM with my details sent. I’ve also raised with inMusic support in the UK.

Hi Drew. Seems like you are a busy man. Steve63 pointed me in your direction. I need the replacement serials for BFD1 and BFD2. I only need the kits and Manu Katche Snare. I have been using them, up until last week in my old Win7 computer.

Name
Michael Richards

Account Username

Thank you,
Michael