[FIXED] Authorization Failed: Error 403002

After a few nice weeks of things working, I’m fucked again.

“Maximum Simultaneous product authorizations reached”

I only have BFD on 1 computer. I recently did a fresh Windows install. 2 days now unable to use BFD, HELP!

1 Like

Don’t hesitate to mail the support. Last year I reached the max authorizations because I moved from a pc to an other. I mailed them and the next day they solved the issue.

1 Like

I recently sent a request to support@bfddrums.com, and they responded within a day.

Did they fix it ?Did they fix it ? 15 characters

Now it seems to be fixed.

Not for me. Did you do anything special?

No, I did nothing other than reopen it after somedays.
Now I just reopened LM and its is still authorized.
Hope yours gets done soon.

Greetings,

Apologies for the lack of response on this thread. We do hear you and the issues are being worked on.

The next build of BFD3 will address the authorization time-out concerns.

Kind regards,
Clive

1 Like

Did this ever get sorted?? I’ve just run into this problem again and it will not authorise!

email support, they fixed it fast

I just bought BFD3 and have not been able to use it because of the “BFD3 has been disabled You are not logged into your inMusic account” issue. I logged out and logged back in, reinstalled everything and then had a loop of LM asking me to activate the software which I did. Now the maximum simultaneous amount of activations has been reached. Why does BFD3 make the authorization system for BFD3 such a pain to use. I tried to get a refund from where I purchased BFD3 and they of course said no. BFD3 software engineers and staff your authorization process has made me not want to use this software anymore. Time is important and I have spent too much time trying to get BFD3 working. I’ll take the loss of money. Thanks for the less than useful software. Hopefully you provide a better authorization system in the future.

Yikes.

Did you get in touch with @BFD_Drew ?

I know the feeling. I opened up Reaper a few days ago after the reports of being logged out, and upon seeing I was de-authorised AGAIN, I just closed it down and went back to using the hardware I bought. Having to authorise everything AGAIN is a real creativity killer. If I wanted this level of unpredictability, I’d join a band :smiley:

Man, this authorisation system is sometimes garbage. That you couldnt get a refund would make me go ballistic.

A year and a half on - purchased BFD3 recently from Plug-in Boutique. Seemed worth a try for the reduced price, but the authorisation issues still appear to be unresolved.

Over many years, and many versions of BFD, I have had some epic battles. All have been resolved. The drums sound good.

Stay calm and you should find solutions here, several posted by me. I cant imagine you are the first to have whatever problem it is.

Be specific where you get problems, error codes etc. Ill help if I can

1 Like